Monday, April 7, 2014

Marking them off and having a blast!!

So I have kept my mom pretty busy lately and we've been having the best time. First my mom took me to get a mani/pedi. My memaw and my Aunt Andrea and cousins got me one for my birthday and they all showed up with my grandma and Clint to be there while I got it done. I got a few mani/pedis for my birthday so I'm excited about doing it again. I liked my feet rubbed and my nails painted really pretty. My mom picked out a really pretty color for me too. The next week I kept my mommy busy the entire week. We got to go eat at the Governor's Mansion. It was really neat because this Senator named Pierce mentioned me at the dinner and my mom and I stood up while everyone clapped for me. I'm not sure what they were clapping for but it made me feel really special. After it was all over, the Governor came by and took pictures with me. It was really neat and I can't wait to see how great we looked in the picture. And...This past Friday I got to ride a horse! It was so much fun. My mommy was scared because she has never been on a horse either. They made me Rodeo Queen and I got there and they made a beautiful sash that said Rodeo Queen, some flowers, and a PINK cowboy hat. They made the night really special for me and I had the best time. The next day (I told you we've been busy) my family and I went camping! We got to stay in a really nice camper and we fised and roasted marshmallows by the fire. It was a little chilly but my mom came prepared and I kept warm by the fire. I've had the best time lately working on my bucket list and my mom has been really busy making sure I'm having the best time. Everyone that has helped my mom has been really nice and I love that they want to help me mark off my bucket list. I've been so happy and having so much fun. I can't wait to do more things with my family and friends.  




 


No comments:

Post a Comment